Affordable OFW Insurance
Every Overseas Filipino Workers deserves protections
will be sent straight to your email. Choose Online payments
to get your Certificate of Insurance (COI) immediately. Once your application has been received and approved, a reference number will be sent straight to your email. Choose Online payments to get your Certificate of Insurance (COI) immediately.
View DMW (formerly POEA) Memo
This benefit provides the beneficiaries with $15,000 in case of the insured OFW’s death due to natural causes.
Tagalog: Benepisyo na makukuha kung ang pagpanaw ng insured OFW ay hindi sanhi ng aksidente
Bisaya: Benipisyo nga makuha kung ang pagpanaw sa insured OFW dili tungod sa aksidente
Provides at least $15,000 to the beneficiaries in case of the Insured OFW’s death is resulting directly from accident.
Tagalog: Benepisyo na makukuha kung ang pagpanaw ng insured OFW ay sanhi ng aksidente.
Bisaya: Benipisyo nga makuha kung ang pagpanaw sa insured nga OFW tungod sa aksidente.
Provides at least $7,500 benefit to the insured OFW in case of disability during the duration of the OFW’s employment. The disability may either be due to accident or any health-related cause or sickness or ailment.
Tagalog: Benepisyong makukuha ng insured OFW kung siya ay maging baldado habang nagtatrabaho sa ibang bansa.
Bisaya: Benepisyo nga makuha sa insured nga OFW kung siya mabaldado samtang nagtrabaho sa lain nga nasud.
Transport of OFW back to the Philippines dead or alive including personal belongings.
Tagalog: Paguuwi sa OFW sa Pilipinas, buhay man o labi ng OFW, kasama na ang mga kagamitang personal.
Bisaya: Benipisyong motubag sa galastohon sa pambayad sa aktual nga pamasahe para makabalik sa Pilipinas ang Insured OFW kung sya natangtang sa trabaho sa walay husto ug igo nga kapasikaran o ang OFW gihawa sa gitrabaho-an nga adunay sakto ug lehitimo kapasikaran. Sa dili kapanahonan pa nga pag panaw, kini nga benipisyo magsilbi nga tabang aron makauli ang lawas o haya sa OFW ug ang iyang kagamitan.
USD 100.00 per month for a maximum of 6 months is awarded to the OFW if OFW is involved in a case or litigation in the receiving country
Tagalog: Ang OFW ay tatanggap ng USD 100.00 bawat buwan hanggang 6 na buwan sakaling siya ay masangkot sa kaso sa bansang pinagtratrabahuhan.
Bisaya: Benipisyo nga makuha kung ang insured OFW nahilambigit sa kaso o litigasyon alang sa proteksyon sa iyang katongud sa nasud nga gitrabaho-an.
In case of favorable NLRC decision, an OFW shall receive the equivalent of at least 3-month salary up to 6 months, at a maximum of USD 1,000 per month.
Tagalog: Base sa desisyon ng NLRC, ang benepisyong ito ay magbibigay sa OFW ng 3 buwang sweldo kada taon ng kanyang kontrata at ito ay hindi hihigit sa USD 1,000.00 kada buwan at tatagal ng 6 na buwan na hindi hihigit sa USD 6,000.00.
Bisaya: Benipisyo nga makuha pananglit ang Insured OFW makadaug sa kaso nga gi pasaka nya sa NLRC tungod sa illegal nga terminasyon sa iyang pagka empleyado.
The OFW is entitled to request any one individual to visit him provided he is hospitalized for at least 7 consecutive days.
Tagalog: Ang OFW ay maaaring humiling ng isang taong dadalaw sa kanya sa ospital kung siya ay maoospital ng hindi bababa sa 7 sunod-sunod na araw.
Bisaya: Benipisyong motubag sa pamasahe sa ka-anak o tao nga gipili sa Insured OFW nga mo bisita o mag bantay kaniya kung ugaling macomfined sa ospital nga dili mo-ubos sa pito (7) ka adlaw.
A benefit that provides the insured OFW the necessary transportation to another medical facility when an adequate medical facility is not available proximate to the migrant worker as determined by PLGIC’s physician and consulting physician.
Tagalog: Sakaling ang OFW na may sakit ay kinakailangang ilipat sa isang medical na pasilidad para malapatan ng tamang lunas, ang gastos sa paglipat sa OFW ay sasagutin.
Bisaya: Benipisyong mohatag sa tabang sa Insured OFW pananglit sya kinahanglan ibalhin sa lain nga Ospital o lain nga medical facilidad para maka kuha sa igo nga kaayuhan ug medical atensyon.
When medically necessary, repatriation to the migrant worker’s residence shall be undertaken provided that the migrant worker is medically cleared for travel.
Tagalog: Ang pag-uuwi sa OFW sa Pilipinas sakaling ito ay kailangan dahil kondisyong medikal na naayon sa rekomendasyon ng kanyang doktor.
Bisaya: Benipisyong mohatag ug tabang sa Insured OFW aron makabalik sa Pilipinas kung siya magkasakit samtang nagtrabaho sa laing nasud sa kondisyon nga sya tugotan sa mga Doktor ug eksperto nga mo viaje ug mosakay sa Eroplano.
- For Returning OFWs aged 21 to 60 years old.
- With valid passport and working visa/permit.
- For less than 12 months coverage, submit a copy of a valid employment contract.
- Applicants must be in good health.
The OFW’s insurance coverage period should be the same as the duration of their employment contract
or a minimum of six (6) months.
|No. of Months||Premium (US Dollar)||Premium (Philippine Peso)|
Today's Currency Exchange Rate
1 USD = 55.579 PHP
The amount is based on today's USD to Peso exchange rate. Please note that rates are usually updated by 8:05AM PHT.
1 USD = 55.579 PHP
I had a great experience with 5 out of 5 stars because my application only took 2 days from filling-out the form, waiting for approval and paying its fees.
Loren Angela Alatan
OFW in Australia
It is also affordable and has all the needs of an OFW on emergency cases. It has a full coverage until your contract ends wherever you work around the world.
Angelo Aldrin Leano
Personal Support Worker
OFW in Canada
with the Republic Act 8042 and as part of the requirements to work abroad. And personally
to get myself covered with life safety & protection while working abroad.
Maricor Jovenir Leano
OFW in Malaysia
They have a great customer service and provides fast online application process.
Gerlyn Joyce Solar
Agent Guest Relation
OFW in Thailand
It's super fast and convenient because it can all be processed online and the customer service I spoke with over the phone was pleasant and polite.
OFW in China
I can apply online. Fast response and Paramount never leaves you hanging.
OFW in Germany
The ability to register, pay online and get the Certificate of Insurance the same day.
OFW in Germany
Paramount is committed to help every OFWs secure their Mandatory insurance wherever they are in the world. No queue. No hassle.
Apply and pay online now for your OFW Mandatory Insurance.
Grade school Teacher
OFW in USA
We are temporarily relocating to give our office space a fresh new look.
All our in-person transactions will be at the 14F of our Home Office in Makati - Sage House Building.
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Monday-Friday except on holidays
Reach us at any of these platforms:
Hotline (+632) 8539-5199
Mobile (+63)917-116 5800
|Number of Months||US Dollar||PHP|
OFW Balik Manggagawa insurance offers comprehensive coverage with the following benefits:
|BENEFITS||AMOUNT OF BENEFITS|
|Accidental Death||US $15,000.00|
|Natural Death||US $10,000.00|
Permanent Total Disablement
a. In case of Death
b. Termination of Employment
|Subsistence Benefit||US $100.00/month, not exceeding 6 months|
|Money Claims Benefit||US $1,000 max/mo. not exceeding 6 months|
|Compassionate Visit||Actual Cost|
|Medical Evacuation||Actual Cost|
|Medical Repatriation||Actual Cost|
- Accidental Death – refers to death resulting directly or independently from all other causes, from accidental bodily injuries.
- Natural Death - refers to death other than accidental causes.
- Permanent Total Disablement – disability where there is total complete loss of sight of both eyes; loss of two limbs at or above the ankles or wrists; permanent complete paralysis of two limbs; brain injury resulting to incurable imbecility or insanity. All such disabilities must be due to accident or by any health-related cause or sickness or ailment suffered during the duration of the migrant worker’s employment.
Service in the armed forces in any country or international authority, whether in peace or war, shall serve as the only exclusion to the limits of liability under this benefit.
- Repatriation cost of the worker when his/her employment is terminated by the employer without any valid cause, or by the employee with just cause, includes transport of his/her personal belongings. In case of death, the insurance provider shall arrange and pay for the repatriation of the worker’s remains and belongings. The insurance provider shall also render any assistance necessary in the transport, including but not limited to locating a local and licensed funeral home, mortuary or direct disposition facility to prepare the body for transport, completing all documentations, obtaining legal clearances, procuring consular services, providing death certificates, purchasing the minimally necessary casket or air transport container, as well as transporting the remains including retrieval from site of death and delivery to the receiving funeral home and back to the residence of the insured worker in the Philippines or to any place in the Philippines in accordance with the worker’s will, if there is any. The extent of the said benefits shall be regardless of the cost, the primary test of compliance being the complete repatriation of the worker or his/her remains, as the case may be, and his/her personal belongings.
- Subsistence allowance benefit - sum of money given to a migrant worker who is involved in a case or litigation for the protection of his/her rights in the receiving country.
- Money claims arising from the employer’s liability - claim that may be awarded or given to the worker in a judgment or settlement of his/her case in the NLRC. The insurance coverage for money claims shall be equivalent to at least three (3) months salaries for every year of the migrant worker’s employment contract, the maximum amount per month of which is One Thousand United States Dollars (US $1,000.00) or the amount of salary under the employment contract, whichever is lower. In case the amount of insurance coverage is insufficient to satisfy the amount adjudged or agreed upon, the recruitment/manning agency is liable to pay the balance thereof.
- Compassionate visit. When a migrant worker is hospitalized and has been confined or will be confined as determined by the attending physician and the insurance company physician for at least seven (7) consecutive days, he shall be entitled to a compassionate visit by one (1) family member or a requested individual. The insurance provider shall pay for the transportation cost of the family member or requested individual to the major airport closest to the place of hospitalization of the worker. It is, however, the responsibility of the family member or requested individual to meet all visa and travel document requirements. The extent of the said benefits shall be regardless of the cost, the primary test of compliance being the complete transport of the visitor from and back to the Philippines.
- Medical evacuation. When an adequate medical facility is not available proximate to the migrant worker, as determined by the insurance company’s physician and the consulting physician, evacuation under appropriate medical supervision by the mode of transport necessary shall be undertaken by the insurance provider. The extent of the said benefits shall be regardless of the cost, the primary test of compliance being the completion of the said medical evacuation.
- Medical repatriation. When medically necessary as determined by the insurance company physician and the consulting physician, repatriation under medical supervision to the migrant worker’s residence shall be undertaken by the insurance provider at such time that the migrant worker is medically cleared for travel by commercial carrier. If the period to receive medical clearance to travel exceeds fourteen (14) days from the date of discharge from the hospital, an alternative appropriate mode of transportation, such as air ambulance, may be arranged. Medical and non-medical escorts may be provided when necessary. The extent of the said benefits shall be regardless of the cost, the primary test of compliance being the complete repatriation of the migrant worker under medical supervision to his/her residence.
The above assistance benefits must be performed or paid immediately by the insurance provider. The insured migrant worker or his heirs should not be made to advance expenses.
The assistance benefits should be in force while the insured migrant worker is in the country of assignment for the duration of the policy.
- Account Name: Paramount Life and General Insurance Corporation
- Branch: Yakal - Chino Roces
- Account no. USD: 104280195393